Lookbook - How To Wear Denim on Denim

Did you shudder a little when you saw this title? In fact, I was a little scared too to try denim on denim as it can be a tricky look to pull off (remember Britney and Justin at AMA 2001?) But I had challenged myself to create an outfit for which-  
1. I wanted to try denim on denim without using chambray shirt
2. I wanted to use other than my skinny jeans
3. I wanted to make a workplace outfit with denim
And this outfit came out winning (damn you Charlie Sheen for ruining this word for me!), if I say so myself! I love this short sleeves denim jacket for its structure and I paired it with a white button down and a dark wash jeans. To balance the masculinity of all that blue denim, I am wearing my prettiest pair of pumps (just love these pink rosettes!) and a string of pearls - what do you think?





 


Jeans, Bag - Ann Taylor
Jacket - Body Central
Shoes - Liz Claiborne