Foot Candy: Le Smoking

Le Smoking



Move over Christian Louboutin "Sex" pumps! There's a new shoe is town...

 






"Le Smoking". The shoe that has already got fashion critics raving, yet no starlet has worn them yet? Will these shoe's go down the same road as the Louboutin "Sex" pumps and we'll see them on multiple stars or would they only be worn by the truly fashion conscious because some stars wouldn't want to wear them to damage their brand? We'll have to see. Anyway this is "Le Smoking" the shoe brought to us from Prada!







I have mixed feelings about this shoe, I think it's cool shoe and I love the pop-art infusion. I just think that it could be interpreted as a bad influence on children by glamorizing smoking because this shoe IS pretty awesome. This piece of foot candy is for girls who really want to make a statement. Now the next question is... which star will be the first to wear "Le Smoking"? I'm placing my bets on either Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Amber Rose or Lady Gaga...




Now what do you think of Le Smoking?


Peace and love,

Ashley the Fashionista


xoxo