I went shopping today...

Shopping trip to Zara

 

Hi fashionista's!


I went shopping today the other day my mum and she took me to Zara! If you've checked out my "Currently Coveting" page, you would've noticed that I'm LOVING a lot of clothes from Zara right now. So went I went to Zara today, I looked for everything on the list and I didn't find a single thing! I was really annoyed BUT I did find some other awesome stuff instead...




*Click on the read more sign to see the stuff I bought*






Fantasy Fabric Blazer


The reason I picked out this Chanel-type jacket is because it's like Chanel for less and because I think I could wear it with almost any outfit because of it's colour, I think that it makes any outfit look classy and I felt like Jackie O when I tried it on haha!






















Silk Shirt

I picked out this shirt because it reminded me of Etro [an Italian brand renowned for it's beautiful prints] and last season there was this Etro shirt that I was hell-bent on buying but unfortunately it sold out in my size so this is my alternative!
































Floral print shirt and printed shorts


I saw this on a mannequin in the middle of the store and had to have it straight away! Firstly, the shirt and the shorts feature two great rends for summer: florals and prints and secondly, I can easily dress this look down for a daytime look with pumps or flip flops, or dress it up in the evening with some great wedges or heels and some cool jewellery.




Twitter: ashleyag1
Pinterest: fashionaddict15
Tumblr: www.ashleythefashionista.tumblr.com
Instagram: ashleythefashionista

Peace and love,

Ashley the Fashionista


xoxo