White Cotton Dress, Neon Accents And A Fine Spring Day!

In my opinion, there are two kinds of outfits- some that need a 'night-before' think-over and others that just don't! You pick 'em up and whatever other piece/accessories you pair it with just works!! For me, that piece of clothing is a cotton white dress! As clichéd as it sounds, I can just dress it up or dress it down according to the occasion, warm it up or cool it down depending on the weather! Spring outdoor parties, Easter egg hunt events, summer barbecues, lunch, brunch, dinner, even an outdoor wedding - a white cotton dress comes in handy for most occasions. Today I am styling my simple dress with some neon accents for Indian Fashion Bloggers InFB Remix - Neon link up and looking forward to wear it again and again this season!

Dress - Tailored for me in India (Ain't I Fancy!)
Cardigan - Ann Taylor (similar from Ann Taylor here)
Necklace, earrings - Charlotte Russe
Ring - Manhattan street vendor For $2.99 (I ❤ NY)
Sandals - Dillard's







Get this look here -

What is your go-to piece of clothing? How do you style it usually?
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -