New Purchases! MAC Mascara and Prada Glasses


New Mascara and new Glasses!
Hey everyone :) these are pictures of the new mascara I got from MAC and these new Prada glasses that I got today. I will do a review of the mascara once I've actually used it and take pictures of myself actually in the glasses. Enjoy the pictures!












New Glasses
I went to for an eye check up today and  my mum decided that it was time I needed new glasses [I'd been wearing broken ones with thick pieces of tape on the sides for about a year and I just wouldn't leave the house wearing them haha!  They told me that I needed to wear my glasses more often if I wanted my vision to improve so I had to actually buy glasses that I could wear. In case you were wondering, the glasses are called "Prada PR 10FV" and the frames are plastic. So far I think they are amazing- most people usually buy the black and pink version of these glasses so I bought the orange to be slightly different [I would have bought different frames since these ones are so common but none of the others suited me as well as these!] 
Enjoy looking at my new glasses!













Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo