My New Prada Wallet


My new Prada Wallet


Hey fashionista's,

Hope everything is well with everyone :) I've been on the lookout for a new wallet because my Juicy Couture coin pouch that I got about 5 years ago just could not fit everything inside and I thought that it was time to start moving on from Juicy and expand my fashion horizons haha [I have a new love now, funnily enough it's from the women that brought us Juicy Couture, Gela Nash Taylor and Pamela Skaist Levy- their new line Skaist Taylor]. So the other day, my mum decided to give me her Prada wallet since she's stopped using it and instead uses the bigger version! I was so happy when she gave it to me because it's still in such great condition and it holds everything. Thanks mum! :)


So here's the wallet:

Peace and love,

Ashley the Fashionista


xoxo