Pinko says "Ciao Bella" to Miss Piggy!

Pinko's Collaboration with Miss Piggy  







She walked the red-carpet at the Oscars...

 

Appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno AND on Chelsea Lately, from custom Christian Louboutin heels, Louis Vuitton, Zac Posen and Giles Deacon dress grand fashion courteriers from all over the world have made bespoke garments and shoes for her, she's collaborated with MAC and Opening Ceremony, and she recently had a guest spot on Fashion Police on E!  NOW Italian luxury label Pinko has collaborated with her...

Is there anything Miss Piggy cannot do?!





Here is the full t-shirt collection!




























Yeehaw: Miss Piggy has collaborated with Italian lux label Pinko




























In true Pinko tradition, the t-shirts are beautifully embellished- I love them and think they'd be great to wear with PRINTED jeans ;) [one of my favourite new trends] for a fun daytime look or maybe neon. When picking out what to wear with the t-shirt, I would also consider making sure that whatever I wore it with, be it jeans, a skirt or shorts, that the bottoms contain one of the colours from the t-shirt [basic rule of styling but sometimes even I can go a bit crazy and wear too many colours, but thankfully I have my mother to come to save me from walking outside looking like a fashion victim haha]. 


Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo