My Trip out and about London Town: Feauturing Street Style, Alexander Wang and Brick Lane!



Out and About in London!






Leicester Square and the Rainforest Café






First, I stopped off at the Rainforest Café for lunch with my friends- we wanted to relieve our childhood memories and shake things up a bit so we decided to go to a different restaurant. The atmosphere and the sound effects were cool and it was really quiet when we went so that was also nice since we got our food quickly. I had a steak sandwich which okay but my favourite part of the meal was my strawberry smoothie- it tasted so good!

Next stop... 

Trafalgar Square!














After the meal we decided to walk about in no particular direction like lost tourists and see where the long and winding roads of London would take us. We ended up in Trafalgar Square after wondering about for half an hour or so, so we climbed up on Nelson's Column and did a photo shoot everywhere in Trafalgar's Square haha! We got odd looks here and there, especially when we did sport stretches in front of the 2012 Olympic count down clock haha. I did see some cool street style and I spotted a very nice Balenciaga City Bag in grey, but when I asked the people if I could take their pictures they said no [*sad face*] BUT I did get this one girl channeling a bohemian hippie look to say yes!


What I love about this girl's look in particular is her sheer skirt [sheer is very on trend this year] and her flower headpiece! 



Finally Stop...

Brick Lane
Star Wars Graffiti !!!
Awesome Graffiti 

My friend wanted to check out the OFWGKTA [Odd Future for short are a new alternative Hip-Hop band, in case you haven't heard of them] pop-up shop in Brick Lane and I wanted to do some more photography so we headed down to Brick Lane.

This was the hoodie she bought...

 No-one let me take a picture of their street style but I spotted an Alexander Wang bucket bag and the lady was kind enough to let me a take picture of it though, since she didn't want a picture of her whole outfit. It's better than nothing though and I do LOVE the Rocco bag :)



So that concludes this post! Maybe next time I will be more successful when it comes to taking pictures of other people's street style and I will try to sneakily take pictures of their cool accessories if they don't let me take pictures of their outfits ;) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo