Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day!

I went into town with my friends today- I WILL be making a post about it since I did get some street style done, saw some cool graffiti in Brick Lane and did more photography. 

"Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good designers from bad designers." -Alexander Lee McQueen [R.I.P]












Scarf: Alexander McQueen
T-shirt: Ralph Lauren Beaded polo shirt
Chino's: Jack Wills
Military Jacket: Juicy Couture
Ring: Alexander McQueen
Earrings: Jeeyun Ha Designs [I LOVE these earrings so much, I just can't stop wearing them- I think I need them in another colour].
Watch: Toy Watch 
Bag: Mulberry Alexa
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers
Shoes: French Sole



Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo