Vivienne Westwood Top, J Crew Satchel, Neon Green Skirt and My Closet Illusions

Do you feel your virtual reality sometimes takes over your actual reality? With so many tools at our disposal, we can live a 'second life' as (in our minds) we were always meant to, but for some practical (read financial) reasons, can't!! One of my favorite virtual-life-enabler tools is Polyvore! Its very helpful to figure out outfit mix-and-match options, create looks and keep the pieces in our closet, but it is too easy to get caught up in the illusion of the ownership of the polyvore designer duds! I routinely get a jot of reality when I see my actual closet and find the Louboutin shoes are missing from it! Oh, the life on the internets!
More information about this look here


Get these items for your real/virtual closet here -
Do you use Polyvore? How invested you are in your virtual closet? 
For your daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket