How To Wear Pastels This Spring (I know!!) - But Look At This Maxi Dress!

I know what you are thinking!! Another pastel post?? Everyone is talking about pastels for Spring! But I really fell in love with this maxi dress when I saw this and had to create a look around it! I am thinking a cruise or a beach vacation in this outfit would be so perfect!!
More info about this look here
And who can resist a blush pink blazer? I'd pair it with a pair of chic printed shorts and floral shoes to really welcome spring! And add feather ear ring for extra dose of whimsy!
More info about this look here

I always say shoes are not the afterthought of an outfit, sometimes they create the whole look! Exhibit A- these pastel checkered bow flats that can inspire a lot of looks and outfits!! Pale blues, lilacs and blush rose - so perfect for spring and summer! 
More info about this look here
And this last look is just for the pastel kicks! I can't afford any piece featured here (this Alexander McQueen jacket alone costs more than $4,000!!!) but thanks to Polyvore we all can live our closet dreams:-)
More info about this look here

Get your pastel fix here -
Are you excited about the pale pastels? Or are you more of a bold color, bright hues, neon person?