Happy St Patrick's Day! - Get Your Greens Out On March 17!

There is an old Irish saying -"As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way!" I couldn't have put it more eloquently if I wanted!!!;-) BTW, splinters or not, are you planning to slide down the banister of life on March 17th and celebrate St Patrick's day? I am not sure if the White House fountain will go green again, but here are some of my green picks - from Modcloth to JCrew to Forever21 and Old Navy - to wear on the Irish holiday! 
Get you St Patrick's Day Greens Here -
And what Irish holiday can be complete without some Irish humor? 

Are you planning to go to O'Hurley's in your green pants and drink up some Guinness? Bottoms up! But please don't drink and drive! 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket 


I am linking up at Fashion Friday! See you there!