Back!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from my hike/camping trip. I didn't get to take many pictures since I walked more than 12km [uphill for the most part] whilst it was raining and while carrying 65 litres on my back... Yeah. "Fun" wouldn't be the word I would use to describe the journey, it'd be more along the lines of "a test of my willpower" haha. The camping itself was actually fun because I was with friends but sleeping was the hard part- I was sharing a three man tent and I was on the edge and kept bashing into the tent pole and water got inside so my sleeping bag got soaked! NOT fun! 




Just letting everyone know that I AM working on a few posts and trying to get them up as soon as possible! Sorry for the wait, I'm so tired from the trek I had to make to the campsite and back home :(

Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo