Get Moving And Bring Some Spring In Your Work Out Clothes!

I am not a fitness expert, or the person with a washboard abs body! But I am proud to say that I have maintained a healthy weight all through my life. I had gained the extra 40 or so pounds while I was pregnant, and I lost it all (with the help of my gym buddy BFF!)- you can read about it here. I may not be sure about many things, but one thing I am sure is that nobody lost weight with NOT exercising and Not eating healthy! And weight loss alone should not be the motivation for exercise. As Earl of Derby Edward Stanley famously said "Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness". So move, sweat, run, walk, jog -- whatever floats your boat - keep doing that! And if the winter blues still got you down, lose the grey sweats for some color popping, mood brightening, super feminine work out gear! From color block yoga pants to paisley print racerbacks to ultra chic gym bags, these workout clothes will get you energized and ready to take on the world! I am coveting these Asics shoes that glow in the dark! (No excuse to for skipping the evening runs now!)


And BTW, get moving now if you don't want to sound like this girl in future!
Image via Someecards
Get these zesty work out clothes here -
Are you a regular in the gym? Jog with a friend? Or Jillian Michaels on DVD is your personal trainer? I'd love to hear how you get/stay motivated about exercise?
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket