How To Wear Colored Jeans? That's How!

Well, that's one way of wearing colored jeans! Honestly when it comes to Spring 2012's hottest trend, (which has been 'hot' for quite some time now! I still have an issue of Elle magazine that boasted about colored denim being 'in' during 2010) there is no rule! Some of my favorite looks with colored jeans are color block, hint of neon, pastel on pastel and of course the coral jeans Kate Middleton wore with a blazer at her Olympic Park visit!  Anyhoo, I am wearing my mint green skinny jeans with one of my favorite pieces in  my wardrobe - an old blazer (from 2006!) Somethings really never go out of style!
Jeans - Forever 21
Blazer - Burberry
Belt - Steve Madden (Marshall's)
Shoes - Target
Bangle - Forever 21 (buy here)





If you like this look, you can get it here -
How are you wearing your colored denim? 
For your daily dose of  style delights, connect with me on-