Star Style For Less - Reese Witherspoon In Erdem Floral Sheath

Reese Witherspoon is definitely spring ready in her fashion! I am seeing her in colorful dresses everywhere. From Kate Spate NY blue dress to Michael Kors bright fuchsia sheath, she is embracing the season beautifully! Her most recent look that I loved is this fitted sheath which she wore in Brazil, promoting her latest movie This Means War (co-starring the blue eyed hunk Chris Pine!) She paired the bright floral sheath by Erdem with equally bright Manolo Blahnik strappy sandals!
Photo Credit - Sergio Moraes/Landov

This outfit would cost me more than a pretty penny but that doesn't mean I can't get this flower-licious look on my budget! Here is how to get Reese's Erdem/Manolo Blahnik colors and style for less!

Get Reese's Floral Style For Less Here -
What do you think of Reese's latest Spring look? Will you try bright colors and florals?