Working on it!

To do list:

-A "hottest trends" page.


-Customising the blog more and adding more of an "Ashley" touch to it haha!


-Will possibly finish my "Skaist Taylor" page today but I thought of a really cool idea and it might take a while to execute...


-Edit my "Style Star of the Month" page
and analyse Olivia Palermo, her style and "spot" her in "trends".


-Plan my "treasure chest of clothes and accessories" page i.e. think of what to put in it and think of a better name! It's basically going to a page about the best fashion investments I've ever made or have been made for me.


-Take more fashion related Instagrams.


-Try and get as much of this as possible done before tomorrow morning since I'm away hiking/camping for the weekend... I was really looking forward to it but the forecast for the most of Saturday is "shower storms" -_-


Anyway... I'll keep you more updated from now on so you can have some idea of more treats to come on my blog! If you want more up to date updates on my life, tweets on fashion, my music and film taste and other related stuff follow me on Twitter @ashleyag1


Tweet you there! ;)


Peace and love,
Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo


P.S. Please, please, tell your friends, family, girlfriends and everyone else interested in fashion to take a look at my blog!