Pink Silk Shirt; Styled Again...

If this shirt looks familiar, it is because I wore it just last week for my outfit post! It is in my closet for almost 9 years! I had put it away for some time and only took it out recently. The whispers of Spring in the air demanded I wear some bright color for today's outfit post and I decided to style this old shirt again - this time  in a more casual outfit! With the Ann Taylor Denim trousers, a chiffon scarf-belt and turquoise statement necklace I am ready for Spring!

I love the way this Ann Taylor jeans fits! (although squats should be credited too!)

Today's OOTD pics were taken by my husband, hence the fun and no remote!! Yay!
Shirt - JC Penney (2003) (Similar Here)
Jeans - Ann Taylor (2009) (Similar Here)
Bag - Ann Taylor (2009)
Shoes - Liz Claiborne (2011)
Necklace - Charlotte Russe (2011) (Similar Here)

Do you like to use scarves as belts? 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket 
I am linking up on Monday Mingle. See you there!