THE wedge to own this Summer.

The Marc Jacobs Sneaker Wedge







"Business in the front and party in the back"- My words to describe the wedge sneaker.



Read on for my full take!




Since the explosion of the Isabel Marrant hidden sneaker wedges adorning the feet of the likes of Petra Ecclestone, Alicia Keys, Alessandra Ambrosio, Anne Hathaway, Beyoncé in her "Love On Top" music video, Miranda Kerr and many more, wedge sneakers have become the universally coveted item for this season. I LOVED the Isabel Marant wedges when they arrived on net-a-porter and I didn't even realise they had a hidden wedge until I read an article on Alicia Keys wearing them to a Celtics game. 





                                                  


I think this wedge sneaker from Marc Jacobs is a great way to make an outfit look more fun for a daytime look and they look really comfortable since they're sneakers AND wedges. They'd also do the same job as heels by making legs look really long and elegant, but these are probably a lot more comfortable than heels. I think that this is THE wedge to own this summer because they're practical, stylish and compared to the ones from Isabel Marant, they're a LOT more affordable!












Peace and love,

Ashley the Fashionista


xoxo