Best Dressed at the Oscars 2012 goes to...

BEST DRESSED!!!

Milla Jovovich in Ellie Saab Couture...




She just looks so beautiful. The sequins! The hair! The dress! The jewellery! It's just all so glamorous which is what I associate the Academy Awards with.... She looks PERFECT. It was a VERY tough decision between Milla, Michelle Williams, Octavia Spencer, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Chastaine but I just had to go with her! 

So that concludes my Oscar special and I can't wait till next year to do this again! Hopefully The Dark Knight Rises gets nominated and we'll get to see Anne Hathaway looking BEAUTIFUL because Rachel Zoe [one of my favourite stylists] will pick out something AMAZING for her to wear because simply because she's Rachel Zoe....

Anyway...




Peace and Love!

-Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo