Long Sleeve Gowns, Heating Pad And Horror Of 'No-Pose'

First some sympathy grabbing - I sprained my lower back! (ouch!) And trust me, I didn't do anything scandalous  to get the twisted muscles (Thanks my BFF for asking!), but I was unplugged whole day - recuperating with the heating pad and pain meds. The thing that sucked more than the injury was canceling the outfit post I had planned for today as I could not stand straight for it. (Vanity thy name is fashion blogger!)  Trust me when you see the shirt I planned to wear, you will understand! And while I wait to stand straight again, I see these gorgeous long sleeves gowns (Angelina Jolie's signature style, it seems!) Methinks this look flatter her more than her SAG 2012 Red Carpet look.
Angeline Jolie in J. Mendel silk draped gown, Salma Hayek in a black-lace Yves Saint Laurent Edition Soir dress


Jennifer Nettles in Alessandra Rich, Angelina Jolie in Ralph and Russo Gown, Angelina Jolie in Jenny Packham Gown


I love the simplicity of these gowns and hope to see more of this style on the res carpet at the Oscars!
Which one is your favorite?

                                                                 Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket