Spring Shopping List - Colored Denim, Pink Blazer And More!

What do you do when you are asked to 'just rest'. I was asked to do just that yesterday by my chiropractor (and to think of happy thoughts!). After a nap and some reading, I did what would really gives me happy thoughts - I made a shopping list! And here are some of the items on top of my list -
  • Colored Denim - Usually ,I do not blindly follow the trends. I say work with what you got and be true to your style! But seems like colored jeans trend has 'versatile' written all over it. I love all the color choices - from fire engine red to mustard to mint green! I foresee the bright denim to be a wardrobe staple.
  • Pastel Pink Blazer - I am in love with this color. And these blazers can go from day to night, casual to formal without much effort. Femininity and streamlined look - all sewn together- one sleeve at a time!
  • Nautical Stripes - *Drool* If nautical stripes are not timeless, I don't know what else is! A pretty striped dress, floppy hat, rope handle bag and a hot sailor (just sayin') on the boat - a girl doesn't need much else for a memorable summer!!
  • Espadrilles - These are a summer must-have. I love the comfortable heels that you can wear whole day. Canvas, fabric or leather - take your pick!
  • Floral Clutch - A floral clutch is perfect for spring/summer - I imagine a white cotton sundress with espadrilles and a watercolor inspired clutch for a promising spring day! See this for some more ideas and floral inspiration!
  • Skinny Belt - I have a number of wide and medium width belts in my wardrobe, and I am looking to add some skinny belts in the belt-hook! The printed thin belts or bright colored skinny belts are on my shopping list to add interest to a simple outfit.
Here is the visual of my spring shopping list!
See here for more information on these pieces
Get my shopping wish list items here -
How does your shopping list look?