Style Inspiration - Betty Draper From Mad Men

In my opinion, Mad Men is probably the best show right now on TV! I love this series for the complex plot, the journey of evolution of advertising, the relationships among the characters, the narrative of changes in the American pop culture and society and THE FASHION!! Oh, the fashion and style of Mad Men and women! I have watched the show and rented the complete season DVDs and still can't get enough of the Mad Men style! I am so looking forward to March 25 when the Season 5 of Mad Men debuts! One of my favorite styles from Mad Men is of January Jones' cigarette loving, enigmatic, sometimes childish, 60's housewife character - Betty Draper!
Her style staples are full skirted dresses, sheaths, florals and botanical prints, fitted cropped pants and structured handbags! And occasional floor length gowns she gets to wear in the important (yet boring) parties!!




All Images via Mad Men Blog at AMC TV

 I simply love the elegant and feminine style of January Jones' Betty! Here is one of my Betty Draper inspired look - I will dream of this tonight!
More information on these pieces here
Get Betty Draper's staple dresses here - 
Do you love Betty Draper's style? What other character on Mad Men or any other TV series catches your fancy?