Marc Jacobs replied to my tweet!!!!

O.M.G The official Marc Jacobs Twitter page replied to my tweet....OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!! When I saw the tweet I literally jumped up and down for few seconds and said "Oh my gosh!!! Marc Jacobs replied to my tweet!!!" Then I ran to my mum and told her the AWESOME news and she just replied "cool". Felt a bit deflated by the lack of excitement by anyway... Marc Jacobs replied to my tweet!!!!!! I can't get over this and I probably should but he's one of my all time favourite designers! I'll probably calm down in the morning...Anyway...I PROMISE to update my blog tomorrow by finding a nicer template and adding more stuff to my pages and adding more pages.I'm going to make a "defining moments in fashion" page, "my favourite designers", "my fashion wish list" and maybe some other things... I'll also add more pictures to my fashion photography page and I might be going shopping tomorrow with my mum so if I buy anything I'll blog about that and I'll try to take pictures of cool street style!Goodnight everyone!-Ashley the Fashionista XoxoP.S. Follow me on Twitter @ashleyag1. You can also follow me on Tumblr at www.ashleythefashionista.tumblr.com I'll also be adding a page that has a link to all of these tomorrow...