Sheer Magic Of The Evening Sun!

There are certain joys in life that are so irrational. Just like the time when you wake up to find there is still 1 more hour before the alarm goes off or the time when you realize the favorite jeans you had discard months ago magically fit again!!! I found the same joy when I saw this long lost sheer blouse that I had totally forgotten about (dubious thanks to the sometimes scattered brain!) Although it was still cold yesterday, but sunny enough to do justice to this sheer beauty! I don't know if February is still considered "After Labor Day", but I broke out my white cropped pants!! And while I am at it, there is one more rule I am breaking - I am posting more than 3 pictures in my OOTD post! *is it bad to be in-love-with-oneself?*





Blouse - Gift from India
Cropped Pants - LOFT
Shoes - Ann Taylor
Earrings, Bracelet - Forever21

Have a happy Monday everybody!