Paisley Dress, Biker Jacket And Dreams Of Mom Runway!

Sometimes I get comments on my blog and Facebook Page photos that have the words Sexy Mama or Hot Mama (!) in them, but this group of moms really put the H in the HOT MAMA during New York Fashion Week when they walked the runway!! The show Strutmoms had 20 fashionable, real life mommies who know how to take care of their careers, kids and family and dress impeccably through it all! It was fun to watch and I really loved the outfits! I only wish I was invited..*insert sarcasm here if you want*, but I really do!! :-) May be next year..till then, my terrace is my personal catwalk. 
(Paisley dress and motto jacket are my choice of couture today!) 





Dress - Ann Taylor
Jacket - Forever21
Shoes - Target
Bag - Express

For more ideas to style a motto jacket, see this.

Get the paisley and leather look here -
How do you like the idea of real moms and everyday women (read-women who are not models) walking the runway in a Fashion Week?
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket