Star Style For Less - Malin Akerman's Crochet Knit Sheath

Do you have a mental Polyvore where you create, update and edit outfits when you see a beautiful piece of clothing? Doing Star Style For Less posts has created one in my mind! I don't like to spend the big bucks for big style and I am always on the hunt for great style on a budget! While browsing through spring styles online, this crochet knit sweater dress on actress Malin Akerman caught my eye. The the simplicity of this outfit is so effortless yet super feminine! It is also one of those day to night outfits.
Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/Wireimage
I can't replicate her hot bod or gorgeous face, but sure could recreate her outfit! Here is how you can get her style for less!

Get Malin's simple and feminine style for less here -




What do you think of this 'star style for less' look?
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket