Style Trend To Try - Neon Bags! (And How To 'Wear' Them)

One thing I am really scared of when it comes to styling is - Neon colors! I mean they are absolutely gorgeous but not for the faint of heart! And if you get carried away, you may end up looking like a construction site warning  post! For me, if a trend or style is too intimidating, I try it with accessories - in small doses and gradually adapt it into my clothes. I think that neon colors look absolutely stunning in handbags! Specially in structured handbags or oversized clutches. And they can do so much more to your outfit than be a sidekick! Here are some ways to use neon color handbag in your outfits.

To brighten a monochromatic outfit 


To color block


To enhance the color tones of an outfit


To bring the prints and patterns together

 And here I am, with a bright neon yellow bag - details of the outfit here

You can get these gorgeous neon bags here -