Style Star of the Week!

Michelle Williams at the Indie Spirit Awards!

I thought she looked FLAWLESS! I loved her take on the tuxedo by the wearing shorts! Her hair made it look cute yet polished and I like the simple peep toes she wore. The whole look is simple yet chic, and it's nice to see her wearing something different- even though I think she can do no wrong and looks good all the time haha! The Olympia Le-Tan clutch also makes the outfit look quirky which I like, because I think another starlett would have just carried a more simple clutch and had their long hair flowing down and it would just make the outfit look BORING! So anyway, Michelle you look fabulous and I cannot WAIT to see what you wear on the red carpet to the Oscars :)

P.S. I'm rooting for her to win Best Actress for My Week With Marilyn haha!