Mid-Week Colorblock Shoe Cravings

I have a question for you all today. How do you wear heels? Do you wear them only on occasions? Carry a pair of flip-flops/flats with you to change? Don't wear heels at all? Put the band-aid on the pinkie/back of the heel? (you know what I am taking about!!) Only wear platforms? I am asking you because I feel I can't be in the high heels for whole day, and when I see women sashay through the sidewalks in sky high stilettos, I always wonder - is she cursing on the inside with every step?? I love the high heels as much as the next girl, and own my fair share of elevated beauties, but I see people in 5 inches heels and ask myself- is she tougher than me? I guess the better person inside me goes MIA at that time!! {I still lust after the high heels nonetheless!}






Which pair would satisfy your craving??