My Shopping Trip

I went shopping today with my mum  and bought the most amazing pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans from Harrods! I went to Harrods just looking for a pair of skinny jeans with a nice dark wash, so I just picked up about 5 jeans from different brands such as J Crew, Rag & Bone, 7 for All Mankind, True Religion etc. The reason I was looking for jeans was because the great pair I'd gotten from French Connection had ripped :/ So anyway I told the shop assistant that I wanted to try them on but then before I went into the changing room she told me about these Citizens of Humanity jeans that are the best sellers in the whole denim lounge and that people are always asking for them. She told me how soft they were and how they fit really nicely by hugging your legs etc. I took her advice and decided to try them on and WOW!!! They fit amazingly and they were really soft haha! They feel like jeggings... but they're not lol. I will post a picture of them and if you're looking for skinny jeans, I HIGHLY recommend buying these ones!!! They're the BEST pair of jeans I've ever bought. My mum even thinks I should get them in another colour lol. To be honest, I'd be happy to, because they're so soft I think they'll last for a long time because they don't feel like they'll rip, so they're probably an investment! I will post a picture later of the jeans and also the 20th Anniversary Collection bag from Christian Louboutin that my mum got today when she bought these really nice pair of wedges for summer haha.

-Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo