The Oscars.... My Best Dressed List!


  




The Oscars!


Michelle Williams in Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton.



















Comment: Love the peplum and the brooch and they're so stylish! I love how the colour of the dress really compliments her skin- it's not too bright and overbearing which I think some Hollywood starlets make when trying to choose a colourful dress, it can look too much and the colour can swallow them up.


Rating: 8/10


Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad.

Comment: I love the deep v-neck and the contours of the dress that all lead into the same place make her look so elegant! Her hair is perfect, it looks lovely scraped to the back so you can since her truly beautiful face.

Rating: 7.5/10



Cameron Diaz in Gucci Première.

Red carpet trend alert: Sequins!

Comment: This was SLICK. Her hair looks fantastic, I love that it sweeps the same way as 

Rating: 9/10




Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka.
 Oscar night twitter pictures.

Red carpet trend alert: Sequins!

Comment: Kelly looks so glamorous! The only thing I would have to say about the look is the colour of her hair... I don't know why but her hair colour is really bothering me with this look, I usually like her hair and think it's great for everyday and I suppose it adds an element of fun to the outfit but I just don't like it. I love the style of the hair and I give huge props to her make-up artist because her eyes and her hair go so nicely together I just don't like the colour.... The cut-outs in her dress and the sequins give her a more youthful look and make the dress more fun and her body also looks great in it!


Rating: 7.5/10




Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Todji.

Red carpet trend alert: Sequins!

Comment: Stunning. I have nothing else to say...

Rating: 10/10

Penelope Cruz in Armani Privé and jewels from Chopard.

Comment:

Rating: 7.5/10



Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford.

Comment: Minimalism at it's best! The cape! The cape! The cape! It's so elegant and makes her stand out from all the rest. She looks so angelic all in white and especially with her hair like that haha.

Rating: 9.5/10





Natalie Portman in Vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture 1956.

Comment: I love that she wore vintage, the polka dots make her look so cute and she looks like she straight outta the 50's haha! I just don't like the clutch... I think she could have gone with something with a real WOW factor like a Judith Leiber. 


Rating: 7/10





Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.

Comment: The pose was too much after a while in my opinion. It was great for the red carpet but when she was presenting on stage and she did it again it was just TOO MUCH and it got old... But she did look fabulous!

Rating: 8/10

Milla Jovovich in Ellie Saab Couture.

Comment: Perfection. Need I say more?

Rating: 10/10



Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood.

Comment: Her hair is amazing, it's nice to see a bob on the carpet every once in a while.

Rating: 8.75/10


Jessica Chastain in Alexander Mcqueen and jewels from Harry Winston.

Comment:LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It's different, it's exciting, the dress is to die for and.... I'M SPEECHLESS! Wearing a British designer to the Oscars is also plus for me :) The only thing missing is a knuckle-duster clutch to match haha!

Rating: 10/10







Will announce my best dressed later tonight and...

MY WORST hahahahahahaha!!!



Peace and Love!

-Ashley the Fashionista
xoxo